2020 Recruiter Nation Survey Report
Every year, Jobvite surveys hundreds of recruiters and HR professionals for our Recruiter Nation Survey, a full-scale analysis of trends and priorities in hiring. This year’s survey was undoubtedly different, as recruiters believe that many of the shifts brought forth in 2020 – from virtual interviewing and onboarding methods to investments and benefit changes – will be here to stay.
Survey results uncover where recruiters’ priorities lie in an increasingly virtual world.
This year’s Recruiter Nation Survey report aims to help recruiters and talent acquisition leaders across the U.S. understand:
- Recruiting priorities and investments
- Importance of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Effective interview and communication tactics and technology
- Importance of COVID-19 safety measures
- Valuable metrics for tracking recruiting success
- Trends in social media for recruiting
Read on to see how your peers feel about the changes that 2020 brings to the recruiting landscape.
The Power Of Our Collective Reach
Hires in the past 12 months
See the Evolve Suite in Action
Take the tour and see how our suite delivers results throughout every aspect of the candidate lifecycle.