Planning for a Resilient Future: Navigating Recruiting, Retention, and Churn in Today’s Labor Market
Watch the Webinar and get the Slides for:
- New data on job seeker versus employer realities in the labor market
- Current hiring trends, job market insights, and candidate expectations
- Key strategies for ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Job seeker personas to guide the way employers think about candidates
About the Employ Quarterly Insights Report
The Employ Quarterly Insights Report provides unique insights and in-depth analysis on hiring trends compiled from employer and job seeker activity across Employ’s 18,000 customers and findings from a survey of more than 1,500 workers conducted by Zogby Analytics in January 2023.
Here is a small sampling of data presented in the report:
- 58% of job seekers believe that the labor market favors candidates, while 51% believe that finding a job in the current labor market is easy.
- 49% of American workers are not actively looking for a new job, but 50% would consider applying for a job if approached by a recruiter.
- Large enterprises saw new job openings fall by 41.7% year over year between January 2022 and January 2023. Postings for large enterprises were down in January 2023 alone by 35%.
- Companies across segments saw an average of 26 applicants per job in Q4 2022, an increase of 23.8% over the previous quarter.
The Power Of Our Collective Reach
Hires in the past 12 months
See the Evolve Suite in Action
Take the tour and see how our suite delivers results throughout every aspect of the candidate lifecycle.